You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple support put wrong address after reparing my device

Laptop broke, took it to the store last Friday. The lady who served me eventually told me that my laptop needs to be sent to the factory(?) to be fixed, so I agreed and asked for shipping instead of pickup at store when my device is all set. But the shipping address is not fully correct( wrong city and wrong state, correct zip code), and FedEx asked me to contact the shipper. So can anyone give me some advice on how I can get my fixed laptop? Thanks!!

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 12:35 PM

2 replies

Mar 10, 2022 9:36 PM in response to SG0902

SG0902 Said:

"apple support put wrong address after reparing my device: [...]But the shipping address is not fully correct( wrong city and wrong state, correct zip code), and FedEx asked me to contact the shipper. So can anyone give me some advice on how I can get my fixed laptop? Thanks!!"

-------

Whom to Speak With:

Ask to speak with the supervisor of the store --not just any associate.

apple support put wrong address after reparing my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.