Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macintosh HD is Deleted

I have Macintosh HD deleted, I can't install anymore I don't have Macintosh HD How can I restore Macintosh HD. Please help !!!

my telegram: t.me/Oscar_macOS

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 9:47 PM

azimbek288 Said:

"Macintosh HD is Deleted: I have Macintosh HD deleted, I can't install anymore I don't have Macintosh HD How can I restore Macintosh HD. Please help !!!"

-------

Mount the Drive:

Boot into Recovery Mode (Intel or Silicon) . You need to click the “Mount’ button to proceed. So, select the drives, and then click "Mount" Try rebooting once more. If of no success, then click unmount button, and then the mount button. Try rebooting once more. It looks dulled-out. So, if you cannot click it, then click the First Aid button to fix this volume.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2022 9:47 PM in response to azimbek288

azimbek288 Said:

"Macintosh HD is Deleted: I have Macintosh HD deleted, I can't install anymore I don't have Macintosh HD How can I restore Macintosh HD. Please help !!!"

-------

Mount the Drive:

Boot into Recovery Mode (Intel or Silicon) . You need to click the “Mount’ button to proceed. So, select the drives, and then click "Mount" Try rebooting once more. If of no success, then click unmount button, and then the mount button. Try rebooting once more. It looks dulled-out. So, if you cannot click it, then click the First Aid button to fix this volume.

Macintosh HD is Deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.