Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off sub titles on app on Samsung tv

When I use the app to watch movies the subtitles come on my Samsung tv and I can’t get it off. It’s only on the streaming app. How do I get it off?

UTU8000,

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 12:33 AM

Is this for any and all content, or for a specific title?

Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Try the Up or Down navigation button on your remote during playback, to access the subtitles menu. The subtitles menu should have an Off option.

Check if movies and TV shows have accessibility features in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Your TV might have general accessibility settings for closed captions that the Apple TV app might apply. Or else the Apple TV app may have in-app accessibility settings for CC or SDH, to use a text track as default.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2022 12:33 AM in response to Rubhen14

Is this for any and all content, or for a specific title?

Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Try the Up or Down navigation button on your remote during playback, to access the subtitles menu. The subtitles menu should have an Off option.

Check if movies and TV shows have accessibility features in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Your TV might have general accessibility settings for closed captions that the Apple TV app might apply. Or else the Apple TV app may have in-app accessibility settings for CC or SDH, to use a text track as default.

How do I turn off sub titles on app on Samsung tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.