Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID disabled

How can I unlock my iPad air2 when the Apple ID has been disabled.

I was told 6yrs ago that the screen was blown by the apple shop it was out of warranty and was going to cost £280 so I tossed the I pad into a drawer until now, I was about to get rid of it when it turned on and the screen works. I don’t have an iPhone and don’t have the same phone number that is linked to the apple account.

I phoned apple support and provided them with all the details of the account, the serial number of the iPad, when and where I purchased the iPad 8yrs ago, yet they can’t help without proof of purchase.

this iPad is 8yrs old how the **** am I supposed to get proof of purchase to unlock the iPad, I’m not bothered about having the account deleted and the iPad resetting.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 9:56 AM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   *

1 reply

Apple ID disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.