Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my apple ID showing my correct info, but if I set up family sharing, it shows a different (a contact) name as organiser?

I recently started noticing a weird issue- whenever I connect to my ipods I show up as one of my contacts, not myself. I thought this was odd but didn´t think much of it until I went to set up Family sharing on my ipad (was not ever set up before), and when it was set up with just me as organizer, again it showed my contact as the name but my email address. My apple ID is correct, and that is what I am using on my ipad, so why is it showing a different name as organiser? How do I change this? I went on to my apple ID and all the information on there is correct.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 6:59 PM

I figured it out guys. Sorry to waste your time.

Similar questions

1 reply

Why is my apple ID showing my correct info, but if I set up family sharing, it shows a different (a contact) name as organiser?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.