Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP ASAP! My MBP cannot installed new OS

HELP!. I tried many thing like

1. internet recovery but it show server cannot be contacted so i tried to change the date with terminal but cannot work i clicked command + R or command + opt + R it same internet recovery that wont working, sudo command in terminal cannot work too to update the date In terminal, and i dont get it if i clicked command + R it show catalina, if i clicked command + opt + R it show monterey OMG im so confused
  2. so im use USB installation but it show, go to security disk ulitity- but i dont have adminsitrator. I have delete my data before so i dont have adminsitrator
  3. i learn in internet that if you clicked command + S you can edit the system administrator but it’s same command + S wont work.

help me please

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 5:56 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Mar 13, 2022 6:10 AM in response to a brody

I might also add, internet recovery can be a bit awkward on Macs without ethernet. If you can get a USB-C ethernet adapter and connect the Mac directly to your modem, it will work better. It may not always be obvious but if you have not selected your WiFi network, the blank rectangle that is white with a black background is for your WiFi password.

HELP ASAP! My MBP cannot installed new OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.