Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Apple Music is not working, I just keep seeing the spinning multicolored cicle

whenever I click on a song on Apple Music, via my apple MacBook Air, the music will not play and I only see the spinning circle

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 2:42 PM

Try logging out of Music and logging back in.

Are you on the latest version of macOS? You can check by clicking the Apple in the upper left-hand corner, then about this Mac, and tapping the software update button.

Then, try force quit music app. Do so by clicking Apple logo in upper left corner of macOS then force quit. slide down until you find Music app, force quit.

Also, try and shut down, restart MacBook.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 2:42 PM in response to _mehmehcheesencrackers

Try logging out of Music and logging back in.

Are you on the latest version of macOS? You can check by clicking the Apple in the upper left-hand corner, then about this Mac, and tapping the software update button.

Then, try force quit music app. Do so by clicking Apple logo in upper left corner of macOS then force quit. slide down until you find Music app, force quit.

Also, try and shut down, restart MacBook.

my Apple Music is not working, I just keep seeing the spinning multicolored cicle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.