Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless Apple car play call volume

I have a new 2022 Tucson with wireless car play. My iPhone 12 mini is a few months old and iOS up to date. I cannot adjust my call volume while on car play. When I rotate the volume on an active call it says “phone” but does not change the volume. The volume of the phone call is the same as the media I was listening to previous to the phone call. How can I adjust?

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 6:55 PM

Hello Adamk89, On my 2021 Honda you have to time it by adjusting the volume knob while actually talking on the phone. The moment you stop hearing the caller the volume control defaults to the current option playing IE SiiriusXM Radio, DVD/CD. Another example would be getting turn-ny-turn navigation. If the navigation voice is too loud or too soft you can only adjust the volume from the default volume while it is actually speaking and turning the volume knob.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 6:55 PM in response to Adamk89

Hello Adamk89, On my 2021 Honda you have to time it by adjusting the volume knob while actually talking on the phone. The moment you stop hearing the caller the volume control defaults to the current option playing IE SiiriusXM Radio, DVD/CD. Another example would be getting turn-ny-turn navigation. If the navigation voice is too loud or too soft you can only adjust the volume from the default volume while it is actually speaking and turning the volume knob.

Wireless Apple car play call volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.