Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recurring calendar event from email invite

I was sent a calendar invite through email about a recurring meeting. This meeting has since been cancelled, but now the event is still showing in my main calendar on my iPhone set on repeat. I have selected decline, and the invite still shows for the next 500 years on my phone as declined. I don’t want to disable showing all declined events forever, just to not see that one event. How do I get rid of an unwanted invite showing on my calendar?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 6:53 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, acmoney35!

We understand you're seeing an event invitation that you declined, but it still shows up for you on repeat. We'd be happy to provide information to help you remove this.

Check to see if these steps for spam calendars help you remove the repeating event:

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone

Let us know the results or if you see something different.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 6:53 AM in response to acmoney35

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, acmoney35!

We understand you're seeing an event invitation that you declined, but it still shows up for you on repeat. We'd be happy to provide information to help you remove this.

Check to see if these steps for spam calendars help you remove the repeating event:

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone

Let us know the results or if you see something different.

Have a great day!

Recurring calendar event from email invite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.