Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Can’t remove Microsoft teams invite from calender

I have a daily Microsoft teams meeting invite on my apple calendar that cannot be removed. I have determined that the event is linked to my main outlook account because when I disable that calender in the iOS calender app, the event goes away. Sadly it also removes all of the other events i have on my main account. The weird thing is this event only shows on my IPad and not on my iPhone. I. Also tried to find this event/invite on my outlook calender or teams invites and cannot see this invite either. Is there a way to block the Microsoft teams email address that sends the Microsoft teams invite that adds to my iPad calender?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 4:53 PM

I also have a teams invite that I cannot remove from my iPhone 13 pro or my iPad pro mini. I have removed all emails associated with that invite deleted them from my email account and the invite will not go away. This invite shows until the end of 2024 and I need it remove please help.

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 7, 2023 6:29 AM in response to travis2122

travis2122 wrote:

I have a daily Microsoft teams meeting invite on my apple calendar that cannot be removed. I have determined that the event is linked to my main outlook account because when I disable that calender in the iOS calender app, the event goes away. Sadly it also removes all of the other events i have on my main account. The weird thing is this event only shows on my IPad and not on my iPhone. I. Also tried to find this event/invite on my outlook calender or teams invites and cannot see this invite either. Is there a way to block the Microsoft teams email address that sends the Microsoft teams invite that adds to my iPad calender?

Talk to Microsoft support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

Can’t remove Microsoft teams invite from calender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.