Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop receiving shared google calendar invitation in Calendar

Hello thanks for helping. this is driving me crazy.

this is a work related post. We are using google for work and I constantly get invitations from shared calendars from my colleague in calendar app and I cannot find any way to stop getting these.

see print screen. This is not related to my own calendar and incredibly annoying.

I took time to go in google calendar and disable every possible notificaiton. still getting them in the bottom right "inbox" button.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 12:45 PM

Hi Jeffchaine,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities, we’d love to help provide guidance on how to not see these in Calendar. If you are syncing with a Google account and is isolated to this account, you may want to look at contacting their support, and you can do this isolation by setting un-syncing the account and testing with your iCloud account. In addition to these steps, the closest relevant article will be found here: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync and see if these steps can help.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 12:45 PM in response to Jeffchaine

Hi Jeffchaine,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities, we’d love to help provide guidance on how to not see these in Calendar. If you are syncing with a Google account and is isolated to this account, you may want to look at contacting their support, and you can do this isolation by setting un-syncing the account and testing with your iCloud account. In addition to these steps, the closest relevant article will be found here: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync and see if these steps can help.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

How to stop receiving shared google calendar invitation in Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.