Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incorrect data in the apple watch activity rings

Hello All,

I am struggling with the last week data on my apple watch - I have accidentally keyed some activity on Saturday which I noticed to be incorrect on Monday evening. The activity app provided these ridiculous results like I've been exercising for 1227 minutes and kept moving for 23hrs on Saturday which is clearly not the case.

I have deleted activity that caused the whole issue and keyed the correct one.

The issues I have:

1) The results of incorrectly keyed activities were not removed (So it still shows I was exercising for 1227 minutes...)

2) The number of burnt calories is totally incorrect - to shows 289 and I cannot add anything there to increase the result despite that the single walk I have taken on Saturday brought c. 400 calories.

Two screens attached for your convenience.

Is there anything I can do? Looking forward for your help with it!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:13 AM

Unpair your watch and then repair and restore fom a backup dated just before your incorrect data was entered.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 7:13 AM in response to paniekoki

Unpair your watch and then repair and restore fom a backup dated just before your incorrect data was entered.

Incorrect data in the apple watch activity rings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.