Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delay when returning to home screen

on iPhone pro 11

when I'm returning to home screen, it has a 1 second delay so it shows me the home screen but actually it refers to the second screen (as the seen on picture). if I touch an app quickly before it really returns to home screen - it opens an app from the second screen (related to the place I put my finger). if I will wait a second, it becomes normal

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 8:24 AM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2022 8:21 AM in response to mariusfromgivataym

Hi mariusfromgivataym,

If you haven't done so yet, restart your iPhone. Sometimes simply restarting your devices can fix issues. If restarting doesn't help, make sure you have enough storage by checking Settings > General > iPhone Storage. If your device storage is less than 1GB, this may be the cause of the issue you've noticed. If you see recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, give those recommendations a try to see if you notice an improvement in performance.

From the screenshot it looks like Low Power Mode is on. If you don't need it, test your Home screen with it off. Some tasks may take longer to complete when the feature is on. Also check your battery health in Settings > Battery > Battery Health. About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch says, "Over time, the rechargeable batteries in all iPhone models will diminish in their capacity and peak performance and will eventually need to be replaced".

Reply if you need more help.

Best regards.

delay when returning to home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.