Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have this iCloud back in 2009 and my data only goes back to 2016 and then the photos are being replaced with stock photos what do I do

I have had iCloud back in 2009 and my data only goes back to 2016 and then the photos are being replaced with stock photos what do I do??

I think my phone number on my calls are getting poured it out because my IPv6 is blacklisted and my Google domain was compromised a few years ago along with Equifax breach identity has not been stolen completely but I know it’s been stolen in someway shape or form. Furthermore, my applications are in developer mode and I don’t want them to be so I create a new Apple ID is in order to prevent this because once you download an application you are stuck to it but I have like 15 Apple IDs at this point I really need help I’ve gotten so many times

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 9:33 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 16, 2022 8:55 PM in response to M_Alva523

okay thanks by your response I assume this is a big problem and you’re basically saying your accounts are hacked even though Apple claims that nothing ever gets hacked and nobody’s helping me and I have to file for arbitration I’m going to assume that is the case and maybe you aren’t giving advice because you think I’m a criminal and I’m writing this from a blacklisted IP address and nobody takes me seriously. Nonetheless I also discovered that my iPhone I mean my I watch that I purchased and returned to Apple actually never got returned and maybe this explains why I can never see the devices relative to my account and you’ll see you the screenshots hear that reference when I’m talking about. Thanks again and this sucks

I have this iCloud back in 2009 and my data only goes back to 2016 and then the photos are being replaced with stock photos what do I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.