Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PDF files not opening after upgrading to monterey

recently upgraded to Monterey on my macbook pro 13inch. I used to be able to use One drive with no problems. After the upgrade when I open a one drive window there is no files displayed inside the folders within one drive. I can access the onedrive files online from safari so they are not deleted but I cant see them on a smart window. Another problem I picked up is that I cant open PDF files. I need to use the "open with" then preview.

Any ideas how I can fix the above 2 problems? my productivity has taken a big dip.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 4:17 AM

About the OneDrive compatibility warning on Mac

Q - " Another problem I picked up is that I cant open PDF files. I need to use the "open with" then preview. "

A - How may other installed Applications that can open PDF files are installed on this computer ?

A - What Application is set a Default to Open and View PDFs ?

Note from picture the, Change ALL will make opening PDFs with the choose Application " Preview " Or the other Application

Refer to below picture

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 4:17 AM in response to Sentarli

About the OneDrive compatibility warning on Mac

Q - " Another problem I picked up is that I cant open PDF files. I need to use the "open with" then preview. "

A - How may other installed Applications that can open PDF files are installed on this computer ?

A - What Application is set a Default to Open and View PDFs ?

Note from picture the, Change ALL will make opening PDFs with the choose Application " Preview " Or the other Application

Refer to below picture

PDF files not opening after upgrading to monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.