Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to send responses to automated texts on my iPhone

I am unable to send responses to automated texts, such as doctors’ offices asking you to reply to confirm your appointment. All other texts send so it doesn’t seem to be a cell service or Wi-Fi connectivity issue. I checked my SMS and MMS settings they are correct and I can text everyone else. It just the automated messages. I have restarted my phone etc...

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 4:40 PM

Mido5635 Said:

"can not text back to appointment reminders: Seriously! That's your answer."

-------

Try this Link: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If of no success...

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 4:40 PM in response to Mido5635

Mido5635 Said:

"can not text back to appointment reminders: Seriously! That's your answer."

-------

Try this Link: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If of no success...

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

Mar 16, 2022 3:16 PM in response to Mido5635

Mido5635 Said:

"can not text back to appointment reminders: I am unable to send responses to automated texts, such as doctors’ offices asking you to reply to confirm your appointment. All other texts send so it doesn’t seem to be a cell service or Wi-Fi connectivity issue. I checked my SMS and MMS settings they are correct and I can text everyone else. It just the automated messages. I have restarted my phone etc..."

-------

Setting Up a Dr. Apt.:

Call them back, and leave them a voice message. Seems they've provided you with the incorrect numbers. Are you certain this is your doctor's office texting you, and not someone else?

Unable to send responses to automated texts on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.