Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send email with iCloud+ Custom Domain

Hello,

I sucessfully setup a custom domain with iCloud+ and I can receive emails.

But I can't select my Custom Domain eMail when sending emails.

Any ideas how to fix please?

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 3:53 AM

Solved itself. Adfter a short time all custom domains appeared in apple mail etc. <3

4 replies

Mar 19, 2022 8:03 AM in response to ansolas

Hey there ansolas,

Use this steps as something to check when your iCloud mail isn't working:

"Things to check first

1. Check the system status of iCloud Mail.
  2. Check that you turned on iCloud Mail:
    • On your Mac, open the Mail app then choose Mail >Preferences. Click Accounts, then select your iCloud account in the sidebar. Under Account Information, make sure that the account is turned on and the status is online. 
    • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and check that Mail is turned on. 

3.Make sure you that haven't exceeded your iCloud storage limit. If you exceed your iCloud storage limit, learn how to make more space available in iCloud

4.Make sure that you're using the latest version of software on your device. "

We've found this in If iCloud Mail isn't working. As you move through the rest of the guide it shows you how to check the settings of your email based on the device you're using.

If this doesn't help, we'd want to get more information. When you've mentioned a custom domain, are you referring to an alias account or Hide my email? The more clarity for this issue will help us all work towards resolving this with you.

Kind regards.

Can't send email with iCloud+ Custom Domain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.