Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Update 15.4 Issues

How do I report at issue with the new update? I can't swipe to my next screen anymore. I liked being able to just swipe anywhere on the screen, not the little dots at the bottom. I have an iPhone 11.

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 11:30 AM

Hey there, JadeH18!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

You should definitely be able to switch screens by swiping. The dots on the bottom can be a great way to move quickly across your multiple screens on the Home Screen but it shouldn't be the only option. Have you tried rebooting your iPhone and testing again?

If that is still occurring after rebooting, we'd recommend reaching out directly here: Contact Apple Support. This will let you report the issue directly to Apple and work on getting it taken care of.

We hope this does the trick for you!

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 11:30 AM in response to JadeH18

Hey there, JadeH18!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

You should definitely be able to switch screens by swiping. The dots on the bottom can be a great way to move quickly across your multiple screens on the Home Screen but it shouldn't be the only option. Have you tried rebooting your iPhone and testing again?

If that is still occurring after rebooting, we'd recommend reaching out directly here: Contact Apple Support. This will let you report the issue directly to Apple and work on getting it taken care of.

We hope this does the trick for you!

Cheers.

New Update 15.4 Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.