Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Emails

I would like to know how to add more emails to my mail account on my Mac instead of just having my iCloud account attached to mail.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 1:19 PM

Hi there _material_girl,

To add email accounts to the Mail app on your Mac, follow these steps:

1. From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
2. Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
3. Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser. 
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter account details, such as your name, email address, and password. If you're not sure what information to enter, please contact your email provider for help.

You can find this information and more here: Add an email account to Mail on your Mac

If you are trying to do something else with your email accounts, please provide more details. 

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 1:19 PM in response to _material_girl

Hi there _material_girl,

To add email accounts to the Mail app on your Mac, follow these steps:

1. From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
2. Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
3. Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser. 
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter account details, such as your name, email address, and password. If you're not sure what information to enter, please contact your email provider for help.

You can find this information and more here: Add an email account to Mail on your Mac

If you are trying to do something else with your email accounts, please provide more details. 

Cheers!

Adding Emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.