Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Unavailable Message

my iPhone says "IPHONE UNAVAILABLE" HOW DO GETCINTO MY PHONE?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 6:57 AM

my son locked my iphone now the iphone is unavailable how i can open again - i remember the passcode

51 replies

Aug 4, 2022 12:34 PM in response to milhomme

If your device has iOS 15.2 or later installed, check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support. Otherwise:

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

Sep 13, 2022 6:59 AM in response to AshrafRoshdy

If it is unavailable you cannot unlock it without restoring it to factory settings.

If your device has iOS 15.2 or later installed, check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support. Otherwise:

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

Jun 17, 2022 12:53 AM in response to valencia280

There is no way to bypass the unavailable screen without erasing your device.

Have you seen the Erase iPhone option located in the lower right corner of the screen? Press it, and then follow the wizard on the screen to enter your Apple ID and password to reset your phone to factory settings. You then can set up it and restore from your backup.

If you didn't see the Erase iPhone option, did you try the entry 5 times?

If still fails, you may try Appgeeker, iTunes (use recovery mode), or iCloud (Find My iPhone feature), to reset the phone to remove the unavailable screen.

Aug 6, 2022 4:17 PM in response to arassivar52

Aug 10, 2022 7:24 AM in response to rondale50

Where do you see that your cell phone number is associated with another account? Have you followed the posted instructions in this thread on what do to if your phone is unavailable?

Aug 18, 2022 7:36 AM in response to Snowwhitegirl

Snowwhitegirl wrote:

my iphone xr is say iphone unavailable how can i get it with out reset it cause i need stuff out of it

It’s too late to get stuff out of your phone. That’s why backups are important.

Oct 10, 2022 5:38 PM in response to zablow

zablow wrote:

My iphone 11 is unavailable and i know my password but it wont let me do anything

iPhone Unavailable Message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.