Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch os 8.5 my series 7 charges slow

I've updated to watch os 8.5, and still my series 7 takes over 5 hours to charge. It was not doing this before. I’ve restarted my watch various times to no avail.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 10:19 AM

14 replies

Mar 23, 2022 9:35 AM in response to SeDaMaN

Hello SeDaMaN,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are having an issue with charging your Apple Watch. To help with this, please follow the steps in this Apple resource for this situation and then please contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on

Get Support 

Cheers!

Mar 23, 2022 9:39 AM in response to jdo_apple

Yeah, sorry but this does NOT help.

Yea he issue is with os 8.5 not allowing the use of 3rd party chargers that are AUTHORIZED by apple.

I paid 150.00 for the belkin up 3-1 mag safe at the apple store because it was promoted BY APPLE.

now it doesn’t work. So, someone in tech department needs to follow up and look into this. Why would Apple promote and sell a product that bricks after an update?

Watch os 8.5 my series 7 charges slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.