Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to transfer the songs from one Apple Music subscription account to another?

Hello, my name is Zachary B. I have a subscription for Apple Music under email@yahoo.com. I have recently transitioned to email@gmail.com. I now have a subscription under both emails. Is there a way to transfer the songs from one subscription account to another? I will be canceling the yahoo account and I’m hoping I’m able to move the music to my new account. Any advice helps, thanks.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 10:43 AM

No, content acquired under one Apple ID cannot be transferred our merged with another Apple ID unless you change your Apple ID according to:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

but I am afraid it is too late for you now. I assume you simply made a new Apple ID instead of changing it.

1 reply

Is there a way to transfer the songs from one Apple Music subscription account to another?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.