Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes no longer shows device>Music>Options so I'm unable to create new playlists or add new artist etc to my iPhone.

I used to see this when my iPhone was connected to my PC/iTunes:

Now I see this:

Where did the options to add Playlists, Artists, Songs go?? It's gone...

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 7:00 AM

You appear to have an active subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match. See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support and turn on Sync Library (AKA iCloud Music Library) in your iTunes if not on already. Once both your library and device have it enabled changes you make to the library in iTunes will sync to the device automatically over the air. All your lists become available on the device and you can choose what to download to it for access when you are offline.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2022 7:00 AM in response to billhilly

You appear to have an active subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match. See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support and turn on Sync Library (AKA iCloud Music Library) in your iTunes if not on already. Once both your library and device have it enabled changes you make to the library in iTunes will sync to the device automatically over the air. All your lists become available on the device and you can choose what to download to it for access when you are offline.

tt2

Itunes no longer shows device>Music>Options so I'm unable to create new playlists or add new artist etc to my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.