Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Increasing troubles with Mac.

Often a Webpage is not available an mac, this happens more often from month to month.

Sometimes it is a problem on Safari, sometimes other browsers have the same disfunction.

(FYI https://vorarlberg.orf.at/stories/3016269/)

The alert says: The chosen video i for your equipment not available, sorry.

¡ It is NOT the one trouble !

MacOS Catalina, Powermac Late2013

Feedback to Apple shows no solution.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 4:11 PM

Hi KarlPfeifferHarbachoed,

Commiserations.

Wondering if you are able to upgrade your MacOS to Big Sur?

Apple support's article:

macOS Big Sur is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

And:

How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

All the best :-)

Similar questions

10 replies

Mar 24, 2022 10:23 AM in response to KarlPfeifferHarbachoed

when you post a PICTURE of text in non-English language on a predominately English-language web site, ONLY native speakers of your language can help.

If you post the TEXT as well, it can be automatically translated and you can get more help from all speakers.

If you do not want to discuss this in English at all, you can use another language:

Offizielle Apple Support-Community

Mar 24, 2022 4:19 PM in response to KarlPfeifferHarbachoed

Hi again, KarlPfeifferHarbachoed,

Sorry I do not understand the language in your above image.

Could it be that a RICH text document cannot be displayed when Mail preferences are set to PLAIN text ?

Have not encountered either of your difficulties on either my Mac desktop or laptop.

Most difficulties that surface are usually due to my chosen settings, and are solved by changing the settings.

Eg: With the video you were unable to view, the privacy / camera settings may be blocking the site hosting the video ?

Mar 24, 2022 5:08 PM in response to KarlPfeifferHarbachoed

You're welcome, KarlPfeifferHarbachoed,

Thank you for your replies, and for the added clarity.

So it seems it is the receiver's format settings that prevent them from opening your e-mail.

Seems you may need to resend your message as PLAIN text (ie: with no RICH inclusions or images.

or

In certain cases SMS may be better than e-mail when sending to a mobile phone user.

Some simple /older / non-Apple / mobile phones may be incapable of displaying emails / messages with links / images.

Increasing troubles with Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.