Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot receive mail in my iCloud account. Push notifications is grayed out for “inbox”. I have more than enough storage (just upgraded).

Haven’t received emails to my iCloud account in about two weeks. I believe it was a storage issue, which I fixed. I made sure push notifications were on, I reset them and restarted my phone, still not getting emails. If I go to Fetch New Data -> push -> push mailboxes, the mailbox labeled “inbox” is grayed out.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 7:03 AM

See the article If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Remove your email account and set it up again

1. On your computer, sign in to your email provider’s website. Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device.
  2. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
  3. Tap the email account that you want to remove.
  4. Tap Delete Account.
  5. Add your account again.

If these steps don't work, contact your email service provider for more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2022 7:03 AM in response to cgibbons98

See the article If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Remove your email account and set it up again

1. On your computer, sign in to your email provider’s website. Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device.
  2. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
  3. Tap the email account that you want to remove.
  4. Tap Delete Account.
  5. Add your account again.

If these steps don't work, contact your email service provider for more information.

Cannot receive mail in my iCloud account. Push notifications is grayed out for “inbox”. I have more than enough storage (just upgraded).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.