Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera icon disappeared. I tried to installed from App Store but “Restrictions unable”.

I checked screen time but it does not restricted.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 10:49 AM

Hello, kyosuke273.

The Camera app is a built-in Apple app that you can't delete, so it will still be on your iPhone. Please take a look at this article: Find your apps in App Library on iPhone. You can locate the app there, then drag it back to your Home Screen.

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 10:49 AM in response to kyosuke273

Hello, kyosuke273.

The Camera app is a built-in Apple app that you can't delete, so it will still be on your iPhone. Please take a look at this article: Find your apps in App Library on iPhone. You can locate the app there, then drag it back to your Home Screen.

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

Camera icon disappeared. I tried to installed from App Store but “Restrictions unable”.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.