Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Troubleshooting Continuity Features

Some continuity features are not working correctly any more. For example, Handoff is working fine between my MacBook and iPad and vice versa. However, Universal Clipboard and Continuity Markup used to work but are no longer working as they did previously.

How do I go about troubleshooting Universal Clipboard?

Use Continuity to work across Apple devices - Apple Support

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 9:44 AM

OhDude72 wrote:

Some continuity features are not working correctly any more. For example, Handoff is working fine between my MacBook and iPad and vice versa. However, Universal Clipboard and Continuity Markup used to work but are no longer working as they did previously.

Sign out of iCloud and back in again—

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/set-up-icloud-on-your-mac-mh36834/12.0/mac/12.0

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 9:44 AM in response to OhDude72

OhDude72 wrote:

Sign out of iCloud and back in again—

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/set-up-icloud-on-your-mac-mh36834/12.0/mac/12.0

Mar 25, 2022 10:51 AM in response to OhDude72

OhDude72 wrote:

Any insight or resolve here...?

Universal Clipboard not working in Monterey; you can try

From the Terminal.app copy & paste:

defaults write ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.coreservices.useractivityd.plist ClipboardSharingEnabled 1

Troubleshooting Continuity Features

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.