Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an old ipod that works great. It says it is version 1.3. Can I download a compatible version onto my Windows 10 laptop?

I have an old ipod that works great. It says it is version 1.3. Can I download a compatible version onto my Windows 10 laptop?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 11:14 PM

8 replies

Mar 24, 2022 2:47 PM in response to turingtest2

Thanks, good info. My concern is that my library on the computer only shows the ability to download a few hundred songs from the cloud, but didn't seem to be able to play the thousands that I had gotten off of cds earlier. I remember following instructions to copy them from the old computer to the new. The old ipod still plays a few thousand, but I assumed that I could not get them to work on iTunes on the Windows machine, so I haven't downloaded or copied anything new to iTunes for a long time. I'll try once more when I have time before switching to something different.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.