Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photostream not bringing in photos

Photostream no longer seems to be working on my iPhone 10 on iOS15 and as a result is not pushing the photos to my Mac. I followed ALL instructions: latest software on all devices, all devices on WiFi and internet, toggled repeatedly Photostream on and off on all devices, rebooted all devices. Still no photos flowing into Photostream on any devices (iPad, iPhones and Mac mini on Catalina). There was a major security update earlier this week so possible that messed it all up?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:31 AM

What is the format of the photos you are taking with the iPhone camera?

Please check the Settings > Camera > Formats.   Set it to "Most Compatible", if it should be set to "High Efficiency".

Then try again to take a normal photo (not Live, not a video) and see, if it will appear in my Photo Stream.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 8:31 AM in response to m@zzhelp54

What is the format of the photos you are taking with the iPhone camera?

Please check the Settings > Camera > Formats.   Set it to "Most Compatible", if it should be set to "High Efficiency".

Then try again to take a normal photo (not Live, not a video) and see, if it will appear in my Photo Stream.

photostream not bringing in photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.