Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Optimized Battery Charging on my iPhone 13 Pro Max

I have all the correct options enabled for optimized battery charging to work, but I’m still not getting notified that’s it’s working. I’ve reset my phone and turned the feature on and off multiple times. Any advice?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 12:21 AM

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

Note that this feature will take a few days before you will see the results. This is because the iPhone will require that time to learn your charging habits and then setup the optimized battery charging timings accordingly.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2022 12:21 AM in response to loganbelak

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

Note that this feature will take a few days before you will see the results. This is because the iPhone will require that time to learn your charging habits and then setup the optimized battery charging timings accordingly.

Axel F.

Optimized Battery Charging on my iPhone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.