Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reappearing emails

After I installed Mac os, when I delete my emails they keep reappearing in my inbox. How do I change the settings so that it stays set with out having to go into preferences and checking and unchecking the trash every 30 minutes?

When I did a search, the answers were from 2014, I have an updated system in 2022. this also happens on my Macbook Pro and and IMac computer.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 9:29 AM

To be honest, I don't know what is happening. But since this problem is occurring on two computers, I am going to assume that the problem lies somewhere in the email service provider's web site. I suggest contacting their customer service people and working with them. Oftentimes they will be able to find answers to various problems.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2022 9:29 AM in response to thisiscrazyfixitalreadynow

To be honest, I don't know what is happening. But since this problem is occurring on two computers, I am going to assume that the problem lies somewhere in the email service provider's web site. I suggest contacting their customer service people and working with them. Oftentimes they will be able to find answers to various problems.

reappearing emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.