Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When reviewing photos on iPhone camera app, top options are hidden under screen notch

As I remember, there is supposed to be option, at the top of the screen, to "see all photos" when reviewing the last photo taken on an iPhone (the iphone 12 mini, in this case). But now, with the latest IOS update, that option is hidden by the screen notch, at least on my iPhone. Turning the phone sideways has no effect on the screen orientation when reviewing the last or previous photos taken.

Before you ask, I have all the latest IOS updates.

BTW, I tried taking a screenshot, but the screen shot does not show the screen notch.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 10:54 AM

If you are reviewing a photo you just took from the camera, this is what I'm seeing on my iPhone 13 Pro. While I admit that it is larger than the iPhone 12 Mini, but All Photos appears on the right corner of the screen here. The date/time appears in the center of the screen on my device, hence the notch wouldn't matter.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2022 10:54 AM in response to Arandel

If you are reviewing a photo you just took from the camera, this is what I'm seeing on my iPhone 13 Pro. While I admit that it is larger than the iPhone 12 Mini, but All Photos appears on the right corner of the screen here. The date/time appears in the center of the screen on my device, hence the notch wouldn't matter.

When reviewing photos on iPhone camera app, top options are hidden under screen notch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.