Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone step count sync with fitness on Apple Watch

I am trying to find a way to sync the steps my iPhone has accumulated whilst I have not been wearing my Apple Watch (for example whilst it’s charging and I am walking around), and which are reflected in the Apple Health App; and get them to reflect on the Apple Fitness App/Apple Watch Activity.

I am a recent transfer from Fitbit to Apple Watch, and it was a feature that Fitbit would combine this data to reflect all my steps on my Fitbit & App; however, it appears to be something I am unable to do whilst using my Apple Watch.

I have attached photos to attempt to show what I mean. The Apple Health app is showing I have done 25,131:

whilst Apple fitness is only showing 24,801:

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 5:26 AM

It is not about adding them onto the Health App. It is about syncing what is on the Health App with Apple Watch Activity/Fitness.

My Apple Watch does not reflect the steps/calories that shows on Apple Health.

6 replies

Mar 28, 2022 5:31 AM in response to csobis

It doesn't work that way,the data recorded goes from the watch to the phone not the other way around.

Anything recorded on the phone goes straight to the health app.

iPhone step count sync with fitness on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.