Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New to Apple TV+

Recently subscribed to AppleOne and am now trying to stream Apple TV+ on my tv (through Xfinity). It was difficult finding a show but I finished watching the first episode. At the end it wasn't easy to figure out how to get to the second episode. I had to fastforward through to the end of the credits then had to hit back several times before I could begin to find where the second episode was. I tried the up and down arrows, side to side, but nothing worked. Is there an FAQ describing how to get the most out of Apple TV and with tips on how to navigate effectively? Thanks!

1080p,

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 5:29 PM

Here is a user guide, but it’s for the Apple TV+ app and Apple TV app combined. So some features may be mentioned that are not available in your app.

Apple TV app user guide for smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

Watch Apple TV+ on your cable or satellite service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2022 5:29 PM in response to RhettandScarlett

Here is a user guide, but it’s for the Apple TV+ app and Apple TV app combined. So some features may be mentioned that are not available in your app.

Apple TV app user guide for smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

Watch Apple TV+ on your cable or satellite service - Apple Support

New to Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.