Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hasselblad L2D-20c RAW files

Hello folks

Does anyone of you guys have an idea of how to get the problem solved with the DNG photos on my Mac. You see this fancy black bar at the bottom of the pictures. Funny thing is on my iPhone or iPad I don't have this. Somehow the Photo App on my Mac is not recognize the RAW profile of the Hasselblad. This is the new Camera on my DJI Mavic 3 Cine. Fun fact other software like Dropbox preview or view in the browser don't show this at all. If you export the picture after editing the Black bar will be in the picture and stays in there.

It would be great to get an answer as I don't want to get an Adobe subscription.

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Greetings Roger

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 9:52 AM

The camera is not listed as a supported camera:

Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey - Apple Support

The black bar showing or not probably depends on whether you are viewing a developed RAW or just the jpeg preview.

Similar questions

3 replies

Hasselblad L2D-20c RAW files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.