Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to make or receive whatsapp calls when connected to a wifi network

Hi Team, I am having issues with making or receiving calls on whatsapp when connected to a wifi network. But things are working fine when connected to mobile data.

To check if the wifi network is having issues, tried with connecting android phone to the same wifi network and then I am able to make and receive whatsapp calls in the android phone and on wifi network. So, it is not a wifi network issue.

I tried offloading app and reinstalling the app but with no luck. Could you please suggest a workable solution for this situation.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 9:22 AM

Hyndavi543 wrote:

Hi Team, I am having issues with making or receiving calls on whatsapp when connected to a wifi network. But things are working fine when connected to mobile data.

To check if the wifi network is having issues, tried with connecting android phone to the same wifi network and then I am able to make and receive whatsapp calls in the android phone and on wifi network. So, it is not a wifi network issue.

I tried offloading app and reinstalling the app but with no luck. Could you please suggest a workable solution for this situation.

https://faq.whatsapp.com/

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2022 9:22 AM in response to Hyndavi543

Hyndavi543 wrote:

https://faq.whatsapp.com/

Not able to make or receive whatsapp calls when connected to a wifi network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.