Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Why am I being charged now? I was told that I would receive 1 year free streaming with purchase.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 3:50 PM

Why am I being charged now?

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

The purchase history will detail each charge to your account, so you’ll know what you were charged for.

I was told that I would receive 1 year free streaming with purchase.

Who told you that? What purchase? The year offer from Apple is for 3 months now (since 07/21), for new subscribers, when they have purchased a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. Other companies may also bundle offers for Apple TV+ with products or services from them, with their own duration and terms and conditions.

The offer has to be redeemed. It isn’t automatic. Just subscribing doesn’t give you an extended free trial. Current or previous subscribers may not be able to see a redeem button.

The offer is for Apple TV+ (Apple Originals). Other content in the TV app is not included (e.g. iTunes Store movies for buy and rent, Apple TV app Channels licensed from other networks).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2022 3:50 PM in response to Will-i-is

Why am I being charged now?

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

The purchase history will detail each charge to your account, so you’ll know what you were charged for.

I was told that I would receive 1 year free streaming with purchase.

Who told you that? What purchase? The year offer from Apple is for 3 months now (since 07/21), for new subscribers, when they have purchased a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. Other companies may also bundle offers for Apple TV+ with products or services from them, with their own duration and terms and conditions.

The offer has to be redeemed. It isn’t automatic. Just subscribing doesn’t give you an extended free trial. Current or previous subscribers may not be able to see a redeem button.

The offer is for Apple TV+ (Apple Originals). Other content in the TV app is not included (e.g. iTunes Store movies for buy and rent, Apple TV app Channels licensed from other networks).

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.