Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Motion

Hello

I would like to have text with bars and multiple text lines so that the bars adjust to the text. I know how to create a text line with a text box (bar) that adapts to the text. But I don’t know how to create multiple lines with bars that adjust to each line of text. There should be only 1 text field.

Can you help me? :)

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 5:45 AM

Hello Lirosam

There is a free FCP template that has what you are looking for. I can't post a link here because it is against the community rules. If you go to youtube and search for Tapa5 Multiline Text Background, from Tapio Haaja, you will find a link for the template. You can open the project and see learn the method and structure.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 5:45 AM in response to Lirosam

Hello Lirosam

There is a free FCP template that has what you are looking for. I can't post a link here because it is against the community rules. If you go to youtube and search for Tapa5 Multiline Text Background, from Tapio Haaja, you will find a link for the template. You can open the project and see learn the method and structure.

Apple Motion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.