Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a notification problem

I have 8 plus , I have a notification problem, I checked the notification in settings, I can't get app notification except message,

example , whatsapp application open notification comes and internet access is available , there is no notification of incoming messages after whatsapp application is closed

The phone that sends the message transmits the message, but when I use the WhatsApp application on my phone, I get a message.

I can't get message notification if I don't open whatssap app ,I could not reach the solution in the same way in other applications

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 1:32 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 31, 2022 12:51 PM in response to mesut211

Hello mesut211,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. If you haven't already, check the notification settings to make sure everything is correct. Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

Restart your iPhone

It's also a good idea to confirm you have the latest software. This can help ensure apps and features work as expected. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know the results. Is the issue specific to WhatsApp? Be sure to include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

I have a notification problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.