Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear boss. can I download Magic GarageBand again .please tell me how. thank you

Because I like to use Magic GarageBand. but I can't find it . would you like to tell me how to get it. thank you.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 7:56 AM

Right, Keith. The last version of GarageBand to support Magic GarageBand has been GarageBand '11, version 6.0.5. It is still working well, and Magic GarageBand is also working well on my Mojave Mac.

And the last system version to support it is macOS10.4 Mojave. GarageBand '11 requires legacy 32-bit system frameworks.

if GarageBand '11 is in the purchase history, we can download and install it on Mojave or earlier, but the last times I tried, after downloading and installing it, it usually failed to download the additional content, loops and and sounds.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 7:56 AM in response to Keith Barkley

Right, Keith. The last version of GarageBand to support Magic GarageBand has been GarageBand '11, version 6.0.5. It is still working well, and Magic GarageBand is also working well on my Mojave Mac.

And the last system version to support it is macOS10.4 Mojave. GarageBand '11 requires legacy 32-bit system frameworks.

if GarageBand '11 is in the purchase history, we can download and install it on Mojave or earlier, but the last times I tried, after downloading and installing it, it usually failed to download the additional content, loops and and sounds.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.