Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sing out of communities emails?

I have been receiving all questions submitted to the iPad community for several days! How do I sign out???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 2:59 AM

If you check the link below, you should see the 2 forum categories you are following. If you click the lPad category, you should see “Following” in the top right of the page. From there, click “Following” to stop subscriptions to that forum category.

https://discussions.apple.com/profile/ilivitup/subscriptions?page=1&content=filterCommunities

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 2:59 AM in response to ilivitup

If you check the link below, you should see the 2 forum categories you are following. If you click the lPad category, you should see “Following” in the top right of the page. From there, click “Following” to stop subscriptions to that forum category.

https://discussions.apple.com/profile/ilivitup/subscriptions?page=1&content=filterCommunities

Mar 31, 2022 7:58 AM in response to ilivitup

In addition to stedman1's excellent suggestion, email prefs are also controllable from your main profile page:

ilivitup’s Profile - Apple Community

where you will find an "Edit Profile" link in the upper right:

When the Edit page is open, scroll done to find this section:

Checked as shown above, you will not get flooded by mails due to others' posting, but will be notified of having points awarded and other nice things like leveling up.

The advantage I find is this method is universal across categories. You do not have to set prefs for each forum section you visit, yet you will still get the occasional useful notification from Moderations about your status here.

How to sing out of communities emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.