Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can make, but not receive FaceTime calls

Hey fellow Apple users!!

I’ve just purchased the iPhone 13 Pro, and I’m having some issues with my FaceTime! I can make calls no issues, but my phone isn’t receiving them?

I have my number and email address setup, all of my settings are correct for it to work… but I still can’t receive FaceTime calls?! I’m hoping someone can help 😅

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 11:43 AM

mat125 wrote:

Hey fellow Apple users!!
I’ve just purchased the iPhone 13 Pro, and I’m having some issues with my FaceTime! I can make calls no issues, but my phone isn’t receiving them?
I have my number and email address setup, all of my settings are correct for it to work… but I still can’t receive FaceTime calls?! I’m hoping someone can help 😅

Click here If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 11:43 AM in response to mat125

mat125 wrote:

Hey fellow Apple users!!

Click here If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I can make, but not receive FaceTime calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.