Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Errors importing Pictures from SD Card

I am trying to import some jpg pictures from an SD card today (taken with a Nikon 750) which I have taken many before and imported them and today I get this error window. Not sure what's causing it? Any suggestions? I can read the images on the card with Preview and Image Capture sees the images but also does not import them. Has the same Error Message. (I successfully imported them into Google Photos so it's something particular to Apple Photos. I've also tried a different CD card with jpg and RAW format pictures. Same error?

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 11:46 AM

Ok, I tried adding a new user account and it transferred ok to a library on the computer's disk. Then I came back and tried again on my user account to the library residing on the SSD for some reason it worked then? Not sure why nothing else changed. I do think there is an issue when the library exists on an external.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 11:46 AM in response to OldToad

Ok, I tried adding a new user account and it transferred ok to a library on the computer's disk. Then I came back and tried again on my user account to the library residing on the SSD for some reason it worked then? Not sure why nothing else changed. I do think there is an issue when the library exists on an external.

Errors importing Pictures from SD Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.