Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google meet partiicpants cannot hear me

Hi

I am using new macbook air M1 chip, and since 3 weeks already having troubles with people hearing me on Google meet.

I have Monterey version 12.2.1

When I join google meet, people cant hear me, and I tried aside from Safari also Chrome, both browsers give the same issue.

So what I am doing i am restarting and it works, but if I am having several meetings in a row, I have to restart it over and over again.

Can you please advise what can be the reason and how to fix it?

My mac is also under guarantee still

Thanks

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 9:49 AM

Pupushkin wrote:

Hi

I am using new macbook air M1 chip, and since 3 weeks already having troubles with people hearing me on Google meet.

When I join google meet, people cant hear me, and I tried aside from Safari also Chrome, both browsers give the same issue.
So what I am doing i am restarting and it works, but if I am having several meetings in a row, I have to restart it over and over again.

Thanks

you contact google support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 9:49 AM in response to Pupushkin

Pupushkin wrote:

Hi

Thanks

you contact google support.

Google meet partiicpants cannot hear me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.