Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS email app will not open

My iOS email on my iPad will not open. I have done all updates, done hard restarts and it still will not open. Looks like it is but just get blank screen then just my Home Screen.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:51 AM

Hello Emmysuea,

We appreciate you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We want to make sure you get the help needed to resolve this issue. We recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Best!

3 replies

Apr 2, 2022 12:28 PM in response to Emmysuea

Hey Emmysuea,

We'd suggest trying the steps in this article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

"

Close and reopen the app

Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Restart your device

Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Check for updates

To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

Delete the app, then redownload it

Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

Take care.

iOS email app will not open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.