Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can’t choose monthly pay for Apple care ?

Hello

I want to buy apple care+, but I can’t choose monthly plan . I have Apple ID and Payment card. Can you help me?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 1:35 PM

Hey there, HosseinShams!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Being able to pay monthly for that extended AppleCare+ protection can be a great option for managing your coverage. It is currently available as a monthly subscription in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. If you reside outside of these locations, then you may not see that option available.

You can learn more here: Extend your AppleCare+ coverage

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 1:35 PM in response to HosseinShams

Hey there, HosseinShams!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Being able to pay monthly for that extended AppleCare+ protection can be a great option for managing your coverage. It is currently available as a monthly subscription in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. If you reside outside of these locations, then you may not see that option available.

You can learn more here: Extend your AppleCare+ coverage

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

Why I can’t choose monthly pay for Apple care ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.