Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes App Help

I’m trying to make one part of a line on a note on my iPad Heading and another part of the line Body. When I select one of the options, both parts get affected. How can I fix this?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:52 AM

Hi Gracie_Girl,

It is the case that in the Notes app, you can only format an entire line when it comes to the line type, such as making it a Title, Heading, Subheading and so on. You cannot mix them in one line.

If this is a feature you'd like to suggest to Apple in future releases of the Notes app, be sure to leave Product Feedback.

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 9:52 AM in response to Gracie_Girl

Hi Gracie_Girl,

It is the case that in the Notes app, you can only format an entire line when it comes to the line type, such as making it a Title, Heading, Subheading and so on. You cannot mix them in one line.

If this is a feature you'd like to suggest to Apple in future releases of the Notes app, be sure to leave Product Feedback.

Have a good day.

Notes App Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.