Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail. Load content directly

Can't find the toggle to load content directly in email. When in the viewing tab there is no button for viewing content directly in mail. help

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 11:12 AM

"load content directly" is the message I get. sorry I used the wrong word, saying view instead of load. when the email comes up, no graphics, and then I have to press that button at the top of the email on my Apple Mail program, and say "load content directly" then the graphics load. This is for every email I am getting. would like to change that setting.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 11:12 AM in response to jmarse1

"load content directly" is the message I get. sorry I used the wrong word, saying view instead of load. when the email comes up, no graphics, and then I have to press that button at the top of the email on my Apple Mail program, and say "load content directly" then the graphics load. This is for every email I am getting. would like to change that setting.

Apr 4, 2022 11:31 AM in response to ms.dragon

Thank you for the clarification, ms.dragon. It's helpful. Also, we’re glad remote content is now loading for you.

Change Privacy preferences in Mail on Mac - Apple Support -- Just to confirm with your original question, to allow remote content automatically, with the Mail app open choose Mail > Preferences > Privacy and deselect "Block All Remote Content". 

However, Apple does recommend that you leave this setting turned on. From  Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

The Mail app can help protect your privacy. Email messages you receive may include remote content that allows a sender to collect information when you view a message, such as when and how many times you view it, whether you forward it, your IP address, and other data. Mail Privacy Protection prevents senders from learning your information.

Take care.

Mail. Load content directly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.