Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo transfer failure

My IPhone 13 is having trouble transferring recently taken photos to a windows computer. I take about 1,000 photos for work and when connected to my laptop the phone connects normally but will not show photos taken in the last half hour when I connect my computer to view photos.

the photos are in my camera roll but even if I unplug and retry still can’t view or transfer the photos for my findings presentation.

my I phone 8 never had this issue.

I cloud back up is off because of the volume of photos I take.

I could really use some help

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:12 PM

How are you trying to transfer the photos? Here is the approved way(s)→Copying personal photos and videos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

There are also 3rd part solutions, such as DropBox or Box.com, both of which have iOS and Windows apps. Both can install in Windows Explorer and the photo folders in, say, DropBox will automatically sync to your PC.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 6:12 PM in response to Revolvermn

How are you trying to transfer the photos? Here is the approved way(s)→Copying personal photos and videos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

There are also 3rd part solutions, such as DropBox or Box.com, both of which have iOS and Windows apps. Both can install in Windows Explorer and the photo folders in, say, DropBox will automatically sync to your PC.

Photo transfer failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.