Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15.4.1 for iPhone

I purchased an iPhone 8 with iOS version 15.4.1 already installed on the phone.

I have the following questions as these actions are a bit frustrating.

Contacts: after viewing an individual contact I normally close the individual contact which then returns one to the list of all contacts. When opening Contacts the next time it defaults to the previous open contact and not to the list of contacts. I would prefer it if the app were always to open in the list of contacts.

Notes: after viewing a note I normally close the note which then returns one to the list of all notes on the phone. When opening Notes the next time it defaults to the previous open note and not to the list of notes. I would prefer it if the app were always to open in the list of notes.

Previously I used an iPhone 6 running iOS 12. something and the above issues were not experience using iOS 12.

Is there a setting one can change in iOS 15.4.1 to ensure that these apps default on opening as described above?

iPhone 8

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 11:01 PM

If you find something is missing on iOS devices, you may provide --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple < here.

Similar questions

1 reply

iOS 15.4.1 for iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.